These gingerbread people are making our halls ready for the holidays! Thanks 5th grade for the fun...
We are so excited to announce that we are participating in the Utah Food Bank Food Drive and KSL’s Quarters for Christmas again! We are starting to accept donations today, November 29th through Thursday, December 15th. All food products will be collected in our front lobby and all money donations will be accepted in the Main Office.
FOOD DRIVE CRITERIA AND MOST NEEDED ITEMS:
- We request that food donations meet the following criteria:
- All natural ingredients
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Store bought (no home-canned goods).
- Most needed food items:
- Peanut Butter
- Mac & Cheese
- Canned Meats (tuna, chicken or beef)
- Canned Fruit
- Other boxed meals
- Food donations collected in the front lobby.
KSL QUARTERS FOR CHRISTMAS
- Bring quarters, dollars, and any spare change.
- 100% of the money goes to kids in need of coats, shoes, and warm clothing during this cold winter season.
- If we do a really great job with our donations, KSL news will recognize our hard work!
- Donation Jar located in the front office.